Thursday, June 3, 2010

Mission Australia launches "Ordinary" campaign, focusing on client transformation

Today Mission Australia has launched the "Ordinary" series of television advertisements featuring the transformation of a former Mission Australia client - Adrian*.

Meet Adrian...

"Not that long ago, you would have thought I was just like everyone else. I was working long hours, but enjoying myself. I was living in a house in the suburbs with my family.

"They were the world to me. Then my wife and I started having problems and she eventually left, taking our two children with her.

"It just hurt so much. It was like I was in a daze and I didn’t know what to do. I never thought something like that would ever happen to me.

"I struggled to get by day to day and the next thing I knew, I was out of a job and on the streets. But thanks to Mission Australia, I now have a appreciation of the 'ordinary' things in my life again."

View the new video at our Youtube channel:  www.youtube/missionaust

Make a commitment to Transform the life of someone like Adrian, call 1800 88 88 68 or visit www.missionaustralia.com.au

*Name and identity has been changed to protect our client's confidentiality

No comments:

Post a Comment